Normal Levels of hCG
First it is important to remember that this chart of hCG levels in women(hCG by weeks) is just a guideline of what a women’s levels of hCG. Every women is different and so will that women’s levels of hCG. What is considered normal hCG levels in pregnancy, may not be normal for a specific women. This chart of normal levels of hCG during pregnancy is based off the norm and what doctors see the most. The hCG normal levels chart should not be used to do, or not do, an specific action. Your doctor can tell a lot more by ultrasound than by a women’s levels of hCG by weeks. Every woman’s levels of hCG can rise differently and even fluctuate. It is not necessarily the level of your hCG numbers during pregnancy that matters but rather the change in the level, drastic or not.
Average hCG Levels Chart:
hCG levels in weeks from last menstrual period (gestational age)* :
- 3 weeks: 5 – 50 mIU/ml of hCG
- 4 weeks: 5 – 426 mIU/ml of hCG
- 5 weeks: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml of hCG
- 6 weeks: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml of hCG
- 7 – 8 weeks: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml of hCG
- 9 – 12 weeks: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml of hCG
- 13 – 16 weeks: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml of hCG
- 17 – 24 weeks: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml of hCG
- 25 – 40 weeks: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml of hCG
You may want to visit the Us Mom’s forum to ask other women about their experiences with their levels of hCG in weeks gestation. You may also want to return to hCG levels to see other articles like “Low hCG Levels” and “Fluctuating hCG Levels”.